Saturday, October 19, 2019

GIF Presentation part 1

~First week blog~






This week, we got our first presentation project for the Introduction to Digital Media. We got many options and most of them are very interesting ideas/themes such as the digital audio and interactive fiction.

I talked with other students in our class about the ideas and it’s good to see different approaches people had taken of the project. because of this, I was able to reduce the ideas I had and just concluded that I will chose "The Art of Animated GIF" because I want to express my skills and creativity and I also want to know how to create GIFs. I would also like to see other people's perspective on this project and learn from them.

I am also expecting to acquire computer skills and improve my creativity by observing my environment. I also expect working in a group would be very challenging to me as is takes a lot of effort and patience to create a good presentation. I also want to gain my confidence when presenting in front of our class.

During the first week of our project, we talked about how we will deliver our presentation. After brainstorming some ideas, we decided to create a video of us talking about the information of GIF such as who created it, its history and some other fun facts about GIFs. 

Each of us decided to create our own GIF to have more examples and to give each of us an experience making GIFS. Therefore, I decided to draw a continuous flower creating an illusion of it blooming for one of my GIFs using my creativity skills. I will also try to create few more types of GIF such as the cinematographic style by using the Ha’penny Bridge as the location and a loop GIFs of a fountain located in St Stephen’s Green. Hopefully I’ll be able to take good videos to make a good example of GIF.

No comments:

Post a Comment