Sunday, October 20, 2019

Reflection in GIF presentation

~REFLECTION~



Today we got our second Introduction to Digital Media project with a given theme called “Culture”. This task has a wider variety of topics that I am familiar with, such as Youtubing, blogging, memes and selfies. I find this topic more relatable compared to the previous one because it allows us to be more personal for example, choosing Youtubing or blogging can give you a chance to talk more about your personal interests or hobbies. You can also try new things if you want to have a YouTube video.

I decided to do blogging for this mission since I already have an experience on how it works as we are required to blog most of our works in college. I also had an idea on what I would do for my blog, I want to share my artworks and photography from the day I started doing them and until now to show my improvements. I also want to let everyone know that everyone can become what they want to be as long as they work hard for it. I find this topic quite convenient since I already have artworks and photographs ready from previous years. The only challenge for me now is how should I deliver my idea to connect with the audience and make them understand my views, and I must also look and learn how to become more comfortable with the new layout of the blogsite that I will be using for this mission.

I was lucky to have formed a group immediately with people that I’m already good friends with. The people that I will be working with are Enoh and Khang from my group. I’m expecting that my group and I will communicate and work well with each other.

Before we start our blogging presentation, we planned what we must do first by going through the mission information together again and discuss our ideas. All of us have good ideas for our blogging presentation and we came into a conclusion that all of us should find a blogsite to try and experiment its layout and other elements on each blogsite. At the end of this mission we will compare the blogsites that we used to identify which one has the best blogsite platform to use and we will also talk about our experiences and their advantages and disadvantages.

Enoh decided to do her blog about the types of music and singers that she listens to while Khang did a fan page about his favourite football player, Lionel Messi. Each of us have different ideas and topics about our blogs which makes it more interesting because we don’t do the same thing so we can all discuss the differences easily.

My goal for this mission is:
·             To improve my confidence when presenting
·             To gain more knowledge about blogging
·             Improve my communication skills
·             Improve my IT skills
·             Learn effective time management

No comments:

Post a Comment