Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Blogging Presentation part 2




~Second Week~



There is a little bit of a problem because I am having trouble finding a good blog-site as some of them needs payments in order for me to use them and some are just too difficult to use such as Weebly. I was using it for two days trying to be familiar with its templates and layouts, but the instructions weren't clear enough for me. I hope I will be able to find a good blog-site tomorrow as we only have this week to get everything done.


cry crying GIF



Luckily, I was able to find a good blog-site called Square Space. This is one of the easiest sites that I have ever used throughout this project because both of its tutorial and layout was easy to understand and to get used to. Square Space also have some good templates that you can use, and it is also convenient for bloggers because you can also create multiple blogs with different ideas for example, business blog-site or just for your hobbies.

 Related image


During our second week, we started to complete our slideshow by putting all the research information about the history of blogging and we also explore about famous bloggers. We decided to put famous bloggers in the presentation because we were interested to see how bloggers became famous by doing what they are passionate about and because my blog is also about my hobbies, it really inspired and helped me a lot on what to talk about.


We all agreed to split some of the task for the slideshow to finish it faster which was a good idea because it really shows that all of us are working together till the end. It is also going to be handy for us if we finish the slideshow earlier this week, so we have more time to edit our blog-site.

I started my blog by introducing myself and I talked about how I started to love art and who influenced me to draw throughout years. I also decided to create two separate parts for my drawing and photography images to have a clear and neat blogsite, so everyone won’t have difficulty when they visit it.


Me and my group meet up throughout the week to work together and to also talk about how we are doing for the presentation. Communicating with them every week was very convenient because we get to give each other feedback in we are having trouble doing our task.





No comments:

Post a Comment