Thursday, November 14, 2019

Reflection in Blogging Presentation


~Reflection~


We did our blogging presentation yesterday for Introduction to Digital Media. Overall, we were happy with the outcome as we presented well, and we really did our best. I was also happy with our presentation because I achieve the goals that I wanted to acquire such as being more confident and comfortable talking in front of our class.

Working with my friends was handy because we are always together so we have more time to discuss our work and it was easy for us to communicate. It also helped us to avoid any misunderstanding as we already know each before the presentation. What I also like working for this mission is that everything was easy for me to do because I know what I’m doing, and I really want to share my passion to everyone.

Doing blogging for the mission was a really good experience for me because I get to share my hobbies and experiences to other students. I also learned a lot of new skills while I was doing this presentation for three weeks and I used those skills for my main blogs for college works and because of this I became more comfortable writing and designing my own blogs.

I also hope that our blogs inspired other students to start their own blog-site or just even gets inspired by our own stories and idea.

I also want to reflect on myself. During my first mission, I feel like I didn’t have more time to do my project. So, I decided to improve my time management in this presentation which I feel like I accomplished it. I also think that I put more effort on this mission more than the last the last one because I feel more confident and I also have an idea already on how to show my work that’s why I find it quick to do to my blog. I also love working with my group because all of us got to say our opinions and advice and I feel like I wasn’t the only one working hard for this mission. If I would given the opportunity to work with them again, I would gladly accept it.

I hope you guys like my blog for this mission! 





No comments:

Post a Comment